skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 16, 2008
My first Trip to a big kids park, look at me walking around with my buddy Anka from Chicago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(20)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(10)
►
2009
(70)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(17)
▼
2008
(159)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(28)
Happy Birthday Lila!!! Lila's 1st Birthday Party!
All smiles!
I had tons of fun at this halloween party and I ai...
Me and Nana Kathy
We all went to the Fall Festival at St. Monica's, ...
Nothing tastes better than wood, well maybe plastic.
Don't me and my dad make a cute pair?
I like spaghetti, but Dude likes it better
Reading with Dad is the best!
I can't get enough of my cool walker from Nana Kat...
My First Halloween Party
Visiting The Los Angeles County Museum of Art wit...
It's the first day of Fall and look at my cute Fal...
My first Trip to a big kids park, look at me walki...
Today I used a fork for the first time!
Lila's photos are all over the Right Start Stores
Look at me in my new Big Girl Car Seat!
Lila Shining on her H&M photo shoot!
Yum! Peas!
We've just sent out Lila's 1st Birthday party Invi...
I just caught her with this beautiful smile when s...
Being a daredevil at Daddy's football game with Je...
Wakin' up is Hard to do
I'm helping Mama with her make-up, this stuff is s...
Playing Peek-A-Boo out the Window
Lila is on a Mission
Look how tall I am!
Lila mastering her retro rocket
►
September
(8)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(12)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(36)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(6)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment